Spangdahlem Air Base is home to the Spangdahlem Fitness Center where there is something for everyone! We offer group fitness classes, intramural sports, bootcamps and more. Our goal is to provide quality programs and services to help individuals stay on top of their fitness goals.
All those who want 24/7 access to the facility must register at the front desk during normal operating hours.
Outdoor track is a standard, 400m track.
Indoor track is located above the basketball court.
Ten laps equal a mile. 15.4 laps equal 1.5 miles.
*PT Test take priority over track space.
You don't need a partner to use the rock wall. You can choose to use our autobelay system or ask one of our staff to assist you.
- Belay certifications currently not offered at Spangdahlem Fitness Center.
- Patrons 13 to 15 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian present.
- Patrons 12 and under are unauthorized to climb the rock wall.
- All patrons must be able to fit the provided safety harness to utilize, regardless of age.
How to use the Rockwall:
1. Complete the one-time registration form at the fitness center front desk.
2. Receive climbing equipment from fitness center staff.
3. If certified in “belaying”, show your certification to a front desk staff member.
Saunas can be found inside the locker rooms. Saunas are only open during manned hours. You must be 16 years or older to use.
Enjoy your workout while your kids play!
Lockers are for daily use and cannot be rented out.
Showers are free to use and available 24/7. Please bring your own toiletries and shower shoes.
110 and 220V outlets available in both locker rooms.
Workout any time of the day with a 24-hour access pass. The process is simple: just fill out the registration form at the front desk, receive a short safety briefing by one of our staff members and you are good to go!
Don't forget to bring your ID!
Private (One Person)
1 session: $45
3 sessions: $108
6 sessions: $192
10 sessions: $280
Semi-Private (2-3 people)
1 session: $25 each person
3 sessions: $75 each
6 sessions: $100 each
10 sessions: $150 each
This workshop is targeted towards new or emerging practitioners, but all experience levels are welcome to explore, grow and evolve their practice with us! * Please note: Space is limited ...