School Liaisons partner with local, state-level educators and other policymakers. These partnerships impact quality Pre-K through 12th-grade educations and allow for tailored support to families, commanders, and total force families in meeting the challenging demands of the military lifestyle. The School Liaison Program provides military-connected children the opportunity to thrive academically, socially, and emotionally, regardless of duty station, deployments, or transition status.
Information on local schools
Home school support
Inbound and outbound transfers
Schools and community outreach
College, Career, and Military Readiness
School and installation-based sponsorship programs
Special Education Policy Navigation
Military Interstate Compact Compliance
Scholarship Information and Education Resources and Support
Military Student Transitions
If your child will be attending one of the Department of Defense Schools on-base, transportation will be provided to and from your village at one designated bus stop.
Contact the Student Transportation Office (Bldg 433) at
There is no bus transportation for students living on-base.
For more information contact the School Transportation Office at DSN 314-452-5340/Comm +49 (0)6565-61-5340 or visit the below link
The Following documents are required to enroll students in DoDEA:
- Sponsor’s orders
- Immunization Record
- Previous school records (sealed)/address
- Birth Certificate/Passport (Kindergarten & 1st grade)Registration forms for DoDEA schools can be completed on-site at the school you will be registering your child at.
- four years old by September 1 to attend pre-kindergarten or Sure Start.
- five years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten.
- six years old by September 1 to attend first grade.* To complete the registration process, the forms must be taken to the school registrar along with the documentation listed above